一、文明绍兴
Civility and Politeness in Shaoxing
1.Good morning.
早上好。
2.Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识您。
3.Sorry, I don't know.
对不起,我不知道。
4.May I ask your name?
请问您叫什么名字?
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting[ˈweɪtɪŋ].
抱歉让您久等了。
6.How are you?
您好吗?
7.Fine. Thank you.
很好。谢谢。
8.Hope you enjoy[ɪn'dʒɔɪ]your stay!
祝您在这里过得愉快!
9.Have a nice day!
祝您愉快! (告别时用)
10.Welcometo Shaoxing!
欢迎来绍兴!
11.See you.
再见。
12.How can I get to the subway[ˈsʌbˌweɪ]station[ˈsteɪʃən]?
去地铁站怎么走?
13.Go straight[streɪt].
直走。
14.Turn left/ right.
左 / 右转。
15.Walk across[əˈkrɒs]the road.
穿过马路。
16.It's (not) far.
(不) 远。
17.It's a five-minute walk.
走路五分钟。
18.It is on FushanXilu.
在府山西路。
19.It is opposite[ˈɒpəzɪt](to) the bank.
在银行对面。
20.Which bus goes to ZhongxingRoad?
哪路车去中兴路?
21.Bus 24/ Line 1 goes there.
24路公车/一号线去那儿。
22.Which bus/ line should I take to Intime City?
要乘哪路车/几号线去银泰城?
23.Take bus 24 / Line 1.
坐24路公车/一号线。
24.You have to change lines.
您得换乘。
25.Please takeLine 1 at City Square[skweə].
请在城市广场乘一号线。
26.What is the next stop?
下站是哪个站?
27.Sir / Madam, where would you like to go?
先生/女士,您要去哪儿?
28.It's about a ten-minute drive[draɪv].
大概十分钟车程。
29.There's a traffic[ˈtræfɪk]jam.
有点堵车。
30.Sorry, I'm changing shift[ʃɪft]now.
对不起,我正赶去交班。
31.May I help you?
您需要帮助吗?
32.What color/size/style[staɪl]do you want?
您要什么颜色/尺寸/款式的?
33.Do you know her phone number?
您知道她的电话号码吗?
34.The fitting room / cashier[kæˈʃɪə]is over there.
试衣间/ 收银台在那儿。
35.It fits you very well.
这件很适合您。
36.When and where shall we meet?
我们什么时候见面?在哪儿见呢?
37.8:30 (Eight thirty) tomorrow morning.
明早八点半。
38.Are you ready?
您准备好了吗?
39.What time is it?
几点了?
40.Where are you from?
您是哪里人?
41.What's the matter?
您怎么了?/ 您哪里不舒服?
42.Where does it hurt?
哪里疼?
43.How long have you been like this?
像这样有多久了?
44.No spitting on the street.
禁止在大街上吐痰。
45.It's (not) serious[ˈsɪərɪəs].
(不)严重。
46.Are you allergic[əˈlɜːdʒɪk]to penicillin[ˌpenɪˈsɪlɪn]?
您对青霉素过敏吗?
47.Take this medicine[ˈmedsn]three times a day.
此药一天服三次。
48.Drink more water. Get some rest.
多喝水。多休息。
49.You'll be better soon.
您会很快好起来。50.It's a nice day.
天气真好。
51.Please mind your belongings[bɪˈlɒŋɪŋz].
请看管好随身物品。
52.Please mind your head.
小心碰头。
53.Please mind your step.
小心地滑。/小心台阶。/ 当心脚下。
54.Hope to see you again.
希望能再次见到您。
55.Have a good trip!
旅途愉快! / 一路顺风!
56.Keep in touch!
保持联系!
57.Call me or e-mail me.
给我打电话或发电子邮件。
58.Take care.
多保重。
59.Did you enter the contest[ˈkɒntest]?
您参加比赛了吗?
60.Show your tickets[ˈtɪkɪts],please.
请出示您的票。
61.Thank you for your advice[ədˈvaɪs].
谢谢您的建议。
62.May I speak to Lora,please?
我能和劳拉说话吗?
63.Are you free this Saturday?
您这个星期六有空吗?
64.Be careful not to fall ill.
注意不要生病。
65.Did you ask others about the direction[də'rekʃn]?
您问路了吗?
66.Would you like a cup of tea?
您想喝杯茶吗?
67.Would you take a picture of me?
您能帮我照张相吗?
68.May I take a picture of you?
我可以给您照张相吗?
69.May I take a picture here?
我可以在这里照相吗?
70.You are a great help.
您帮了大忙。
71.Brilliant[ˈbrɪljənt] idea!
这主意真棒!/这主意真高明!
二、人文绍兴
History and Culture in Shaoxing
72.Yu the Great was the prehistoric[ˌpriːhɪˈstɒrɪk]king of the Xia Dynasty[ˈdɪnəstɪ]who was known for his great works in flood[flʌd]control[kənˈtrəʊl].
大禹是史前夏朝的国王,以治水而闻名。
73.Yu the Great passed his home three times without entering to see his family when he tried to control[kənˈtrəʊl]the flood[flʌd].
大禹治水时三过家门而不入。
74.Gou Jian was highly revered[rɪˈvɪəd]by the Chinese people for his persistence[pəˈsɪstəns]in the face of great adversity[ədˈvɜːsɪtɪ].
句践以卧薪尝胆而闻名。
75.Xi Shi was known as one of the four beauties[ˈbjuːtɪz]of ancient[ˈeɪnʃənt] China.
西施是中国古代四大美女之一。
76.Ma Zhen was a prefecture[ˈpriːfektʃə] chief[tʃiːf]in the Eastern[ˈiːstən] Han Dynasty[ˈdɪnəstɪ]who planned and built a masterful[ˈmɑːstəfʊl]and comprehensive[ˌkɒmprɪˈhensɪv]system[ˈsɪstəm]for flood control andirrigation[ˌɪrɪˈɡeɪʃən]in Shaoxing.
马臻是东汉时期的太守,他在绍兴规划并修建了一个完善的、综合的防洪灌溉体系。
77.Wang Xizhi was recognized[ˈrekəɡˌnaɪzd]as one of the greatest masters of Chinese calligraphy[kəˈlɪɡrəfɪ].
王羲之被认为是中国最伟大的书法家之一。
78.Lu You was the most famous[ˈfeɪməs]poet[ˈpəʊɪt]in the Southern[ˈsʌðən]Song Dynasty[ˈdɪnəstɪ], writing over 10000 pieces[ˈpiːsɪz].
陆游是南宋最著名的诗人,写了一万多首诗歌。
79.Lu You had been called the patriotic[ˌpeɪtri'ɒtɪk]Poet[ˈpəʊɪt]since many of his works focused on the reunification[riːˌjuːnɪfɪˈkeɪʃən]of China.
陆游被称为爱国诗人,因为他的许多作品主题是国家统一。
80.Cai Yuanpei was a famous Chinese educator[ˈedʒʊˌkeɪtə]and former Chancellor['tʃɑːns(ə)lə]of PekingUniversity[ˌjuːnɪˈvɜːsɪtɪ].
蔡元培是中国著名教育家,北京大学前校长。
81.Lu Xun was the great modern[ˈmɒdən]Chinese writer of fiction[ˈfɪkʃən].
鲁迅是中国现代伟大的文学家,小说家。
82.Qiu Jin was a poet[ˈpəʊɪt], revolutionary[ˌrevəˈluːʃənərɪ]and champion[ˈtʃæmpɪən]of women’s rights.
秋瑾是一位诗人、革命家和女权活动家。
83.Zhu Kezhen was a pioneer[ˌpaɪəˈnɪə]in China in the field[fiːld]ofmeteorology[ˌmiːtɪəˈrɒlədʒɪ]research[rɪˈsɜːtʃ].
竺可桢是我国气象学研究领域的先驱。
84.Zhou Enlai was the first premier[ˈpremɪə]of the People’s Republic[rɪˈpʌblɪk] of China.
周恩来是中华人民共和国的第一位总理。
85.Wang Chong was a philosopher[fɪˈlɒsəfə]and writer.
王充是一位哲学家和作家。
86.Xie An was a statesman[ˈsteɪtsmən]in the Jin Dynasty[ˈdɪnəstɪ].
谢安是晋朝的一位政治家。
87.Xu Wei was a painter[ˈpeɪntə]and poet[ˈpəʊɪt]in the Ming Dynasty[ˈdɪnəstɪ].
徐渭是明代的一位画家、诗人。
88.Xu Xilin was an educator[ˈedʒʊˌkeɪtə]and revolutionary[ˌrevəˈluːʃənərɪ].
徐锡麟是教育家和革命家。
89.Tao Chengzhang was a member of the Guangfu Hui Movement and a revolutionary[ˌrevəˈluːʃənərɪ].
陶成章是光复会成员、革命家。
90.Yue opera[ˈɒpərə]is the second most popular[ˈpɒpjʊlə]opera[ˈɒpərə]in China with its origin[ˈɒrɪdʒɪn]in Shengzhou.
越剧是中国第二流行的戏曲,起源于嵊州。
91.Shaoxing has developed[dɪˈveləpt]about 10,000 years of human civilization[ˌsɪvɪlaɪˈzeɪʃən]with 2,500 years of city building history[ˈhɪstərɪ].
绍兴有着近万年的文明史和2500多年的建城史。
92.Shaoxing is one of first 24 National Historic[hɪˈstɒrɪk]and Cultural[ˈkʌltʃərəl]Cities acknowledged[əkˈnɒlɪdʒd]by the State Council[ˈkaʊnsl].
绍兴是国务院首批公布的二十四个历史文化名城之一。
93.Shaoxing is known as the "the State of Relics['relɪks]" in China.
绍兴素称“文物之邦”。
94.The Yue Culture[ˈkʌltʃə]which is centered['sentəd]on undergoingself-imposed hardships['hɑːdʃɪps]so as to strengthen[ˈstreŋθn]one's resolve[rɪˈzɒlv].
越王勾践“卧薪尝胆”的越文化。
95.The Shaoxing wine culture[ˈkʌltʃə]which brings the yellow rice wine to the world.
“天下黄酒源绍兴”传承的酒文化。
96.The opera[ˈɒpərə]culture[ˈkʌltʃə]which is represented[ˌreprɪ'zentɪd]by Yue Opera[ˈɒpərə]and Shao Opera[ˈɒpərə].
以越剧绍剧为主体的戏曲文化。
97.The calligraphic[ˌkælɪˈɡræfɪk]culture[ˈkʌltʃə]which is championed['tʃæmpiənd]by Wang Xizhi and his Preface to the Orchid[ˈɔːkɪd]Pavilion[pəˈvɪlɪən].
以王羲之为代表的兰亭书法文化。
98.The utensil[juːˈtensl]culture[ˈkʌltʃə]which is represented[ˌreprɪ'zentɪd]by Yue Bronze[brɒnz]Sword[sɔːd], Yue Bronze[brɒnz]Mirror[ˈmɪrə]and Yue Celadon[ˈseləˌdɒn]Porcelain[ˈpɔːslɪn].
以越剑、越镜、越瓷为代表的器物文化。
99.The city annually[ˈænjʊəlɪ]holds the Lanting International Calligraphy[kəˈlɪɡrəfɪ]Festival and the Public Memorial[mɪˈmɔːrɪəl]Service to Yu the great.
国家级祭祀活动公祭大禹陵、兰亭书法节等文化节会每年举办。
100.Zhedong Grand Canal is enrolled[en'rəʊld]in the list of World Cultural[ˈkʌltʃərəl]Heritage[ˈherɪtɪdʒ].
浙东大运河列入世界文化遗产名录。
101.People describe[dɪˈskraɪb]Shaoxing as “a museum without walls”.
人们把绍兴形容为“没有围墙的博物馆”。
三、活力绍兴
Daily Life in Shaoxing
102.What can I see in Shaoxing?
绍兴有什么景点?
103.Lu Xun Native Place is worth[wɜːθ]visiting.
鲁迅故里值得看看。
104.You can take a night cruise[kruːz]on the Moat River.
您可以乘船夜游环城河。
105.Is there a bus to Shaoxing Hotel?
这里有去绍兴饭店的巴士吗?
106.Could you fax me a map of how to get to Crowne Plaza Hotel?
您能传真一张世贸皇冠假日酒店的位置地图给我吗?
107.Could you send me your real-time location via WeChat?
您能通过微信发送您的实时定位给我吗?
108.Where is the bus stop ?
巴士车站在哪里?
109.How much does it cost to go to the City Square[skweə]by taxi?
乘出租车到城市广场需要多少钱?
110.Keep the change, please.
不用找钱了。
111.Take me to the Orchid[ˈɔːkɪd]Pavilion[pəˈvɪlɪən], please.
请带我去兰亭。
112.Stop here, please.
请停下来。
113.What time does it leave?
几点发车?
114.Where can I get a ticket?
我可以在哪里买票?
115.Could you tell me when we can get to thesubway[ˈsʌbˌweɪ]station[ˈsteɪʃən]?
请问几点能到地铁站?
116.After you.
您先请。
117.We'd better be off.
我们该走了。
118.Let's get started.
咱们开始干吧。(劝导别人时说:Don't just talk. Let's get started.)
119.Could you show me my room?
您可以带我到我的房间吗?
120.Where is the emergency[ɪˈmɜːdʒənsɪ]exit and staircase[ˈsteəkeɪs]?
紧急出口和楼梯在哪里?
121.Please send another blanket[ˈblæŋkɪt]to my room.
请再送一条毯子到我房间。
122.There's no running hot water in my room.我房间没有热水。
123.I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation[ˌrezəˈveɪʃən].
我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
124.I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony[ˈbælkənɪ]).
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
125.What time does the dining room open?
餐厅几点开始营业?
126.What time can I have breakfast?
早餐几点开始供应?
127.Could you keep my valuables[ˈvæljʊəblz]?
是否可代为保管贵重物品?
128.I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我要退房。请给我账单。
129.What will the weather be like tomorrow?
明天天气怎么样?
130.It will be hot. / It won't be hot.
天气会很热。/ 天气不会很热。
131.It's going to rain.
要下雨了。
132.Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
请送给我一些冰块和水。
133.The air-conditioner[kənˈdɪʃənə](T.V.set.light) doesn't work.
冷气(电视.灯)无法开启。
134.Thank you but I'm just looking.
谢谢,可是我只是看看。
135.Let me look around a little more.
让我自己再看看。
136.Do you have this in another color?
这个有别的颜色吗?
137.May I try this on?
我可以试穿这个吗?
138.Is this tax free?
这免税吗?
139.Still too expensive[ɪkˈspensɪv]. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.
还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧,我会带朋友来。
140.Can you cut me a deal?
您可以算便宜一点吗?
141.Is this your final price?
不能再便宜了吗?
142.I want this, but in a large size.
我要大一点的。
143.I would like to take this one.
我要买这个。
144.Please wrap this for me.
请帮我把这个包起来。
145.How many in your party?
请问几位?
146.This way, please.
这边请。
147.Here's the menu.
这是菜谱。
148.What would you like to have?
你们想吃些什么?
149.Our specials['speʃəlz]are:
我们的特色菜有:
150.I am a vegetarian[ˌvedʒɪˈteərɪən].
我是素食者。
151.I don't eat meat / pork / beef / seafood.
我不吃(肉/猪肉/牛肉/海鲜)。
152.Enjoy your meal!
请慢用!
153.Cheers! To our friendship!
干杯!为我们的友谊干杯!
154.Check, please.
劳驾,结账。
156.All right. I'll take it.
好吧。我买这件了。
157.Any discount?
有打折吗?
158.20%(Twenty percent) off.
打八折。
159.Do you take credit cards?
你们这可以用信用卡吗?
160.Here's your change.
这是找您的钱。
161.Thank you for coming!
谢谢光临!
162.How about a drink tonight?
今晚喝一杯怎样?
163.I get hold of you at last.
我终于找到您了。
164.I have a surprise for you.
我为您准备了个惊喜。
165.I like all kinds of fruit.
我喜欢各种各样的水果。
166.I will arrange[əˈreɪndʒ]everything.
我会安排一切的。
167.It has become much cooler.
天气变得凉爽多了。
168.It's time you went to bed.
您早就该睡觉了。
169.That's the latest fashion.
这是最流行的款式。
170.The train arrived at the Shaoxing High-speed Railway
[ˈreɪlˌweɪ]Station on time.
火车准时到达绍兴高铁站。
171.There go out the house lights.
剧院的灯光灭了。
172.Things are getting better.
情况正在好转。
173.Wake me up at five thirty.
请在五点半叫醒我。
174.We are all busy with work.
我们都忙于工作。
175.Where do you want to meet?
您想在哪儿见面?
176.He is capable[ˈkeɪpəbl]of showing you the direction.
他能告诉您怎么走。
177.How about going to a movie?
去看场电影怎么样?
178.I wish I lived in Shaoxing.
我希望住在绍兴。
179.I'm very glad to hear that.
很高兴听您这样说。
180.I'm your lucky fellow[ˈfeləʊ]then.
我就是您的幸运舞伴啦!
181.The whole world knows that.
全世界都知道。
182.Tomorrow will be a holiday.
明天放假。
183.What you need is just rest.
您需要的是休息。
184.I haven't seen you for ages.
我好久没见到您了。
185.I went there three days ago.
我三天前去过那儿。
186.It's very thoughtful[ˈθɔːtfʊl]of you.
您想得真周到。
187.Mr.Wang is fixing his car.
王先生在修他的汽车。
188.She hired a car by the hour.
她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
189.Someone is ringing the bell.
有人在按门铃。
190.This pen doesn't write well.
这钢笔不好写。
191.You really look sharp today.
您今天真漂亮。
192.I would like to have a morning Call at 8:00 in the morning.
我要早上8:00的电话叫醒服务。
193.I'd like to order room service, please.
我想要客房服务。
194.I'd like a room of one.
我要单人房。
195.I'd like a room for two with separate[ˈsepəˌreɪt]beds.
我要两张床的房间。
196.I'd like an extra bed for room 702.
我要在702房多加一张床。
197.When is check out time?
退房时间是什么时候?
198.I am interested in booking a room.
我想订房。
199.Could I book a double room for 3 days?
我想订一间标房,住三天,可否?
200.How much is a double room for one night?
标间一晚多少呢?
201.Your booking is confirmed[kənˈfɜːmd].
您的订房已经生效了。
202.Do you have a bus service from the airport?
有饭店的巴士在机场接送吗?
203.I'm looking for a gift for my friend.
我要买个礼物送给我朋友。
204.What time do you open/close?
你们几点营业/打烊?
205.Where can I change money?
我能在哪里换钱?
206.Where is the cash desk?
收银台在哪里?
207.Hi, we need a table for two, please.
您好﹐我们有两位。
208.May we have a table by the window, please?
请给我们一个靠窗的桌子好吗﹖
209.Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
210.This table would be great. Thank you.
这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
211.May I have a menu, please?
请给我菜单。
212.Do you have a menu in Chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
213.What's your special today?
你们今天有什么特餐﹖
214.What kind of dish is most popular here?
这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖
215.I'd like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。
216.I cannot tolerate['tɒləreɪt]spicy[ˈspaɪsɪ]food, could your chef[ʃef]make my dishes mild?
我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖
217.We need more time to decide what to order.
我们还需要一些时间来决定要点什么。
218.Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions[sə'dʒestʃənz]?
对不起﹐我们还是没有头绪﹐您有什么建议吗﹖
219.I would like to have the same as the next table.
我想和隔壁桌一样的菜。
220.OK, we'll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please.
请先给我们两杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
221.Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!
请给我热一点的咖啡。谢谢!
222.Do you offer any set courses for party of two?
你们有没有提供2个人的套餐﹖
223.May I have another fork please?
请再给我一根叉子。
224.Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
225.This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
226.Is soda refillable[ˌri:'fɪləbl]?
汽水可续杯吗﹖
227.Some more water please.
请再帮我加些水。
228.May we have some more napkins['næpkɪnz]?
可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖
229.We would like to order some desert[ˈdezət]now.
我们现在想点些甜点。
230.We are ready for the bill now.
我们要买单。
231.Is the gratuity[ɡrəˈtjuːɪtɪ]included in the bill?
小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖
232.Are we supposed to leave tips here?
我们需要付小费吗﹖
233.Is American Express(visa or master travelers' check…)granted /accepted here?
你们收美国运通卡/visa/master/旅行支票吗﹖
234.What type of credit cards do you accept?
你们收哪种信用卡呢﹖
235.Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
谢谢您的服务﹐我们这餐吃得很好。
236.Can you change this into RMB?
请将这些外币兑换成人民币?
237.I'd like some small change?
请将大钞换成零钱.
238.How much is the entrance[ˈentrəns]fee?
门票是多少?
239.How many tickets do you want?
您需要几张票?
240.Enjoy your time!
玩得开心!
241.Beautiful! / Great!
太美了!/ 太棒了!
四、亚运绍兴
Asian Games in Shaoxing
242.Heart to Heart,@Future
心心相融,@未来(读作:心心相融,爱达未来)
243.Hearts Meet,Dreams Shine
心相约,梦闪耀
244.Dedication[ˌdedɪˈkeɪʃən], Fraternity[frəˈtɜːnɪtɪ], Mutual-aid and Progress
奉献、友爱、互助、进步
245.As one of the host cities of the 2022 Asian Games in Hangzhou, Shaoxing will host 5 events related to basketball, volleyball, baseball, softball and rock climbing.
绍兴作为2022年杭州亚运会办赛城市之一,将承办篮球、排球、棒球、垒球、攀岩5个项目的相关赛事。
246.Shaoxing Olympic Sports Center Gymnasium[dʒɪmˈneɪzɪəm]is one of the Gymnasiums[dʒɪmˈneɪzɪəmz]for the Basketball Match of the Hangzhou Asian Games.
绍兴市奥体中心体育馆为杭州亚运会篮球小组赛体育馆之一。
247.The event starts at ten o'clock.
比赛十点开始。
248.What sport do you play?
您喜欢哪种体育运动?
249.I play football/ table tennis/ badminton[ˈbædmɪntən]
我喜欢踢足球/ 打乒乓球/打羽毛球;
250.I practice Tai Chi;
我打太极拳
251.Do you like swimming?
您喜欢游泳吗?
252.Yes, very much.
是的,很喜欢。
253.Who's playing?
参加比赛的是哪个队?
254.Who are you cheering for?
您支持哪个队?
255.Who do you think will win?
您觉得哪个队会赢?
256.Go! Go !/ Come on!
加油!/ 加油!
257.Great !
好 !
258.Nice shot!
好球!
259.What is the score[skɔː]?
现在比分多少 / 几比几了?
260.What is his / her place?
他/她排名第几?
261.We won!
我们赢了!
262.We won the gold medal!
我们得金牌了!
263.Congratulations[kənˌɡrætjʊˈleɪʃənz]!
祝贺您!
264.That was a great / boring event!
这场比赛太棒了/ 真没劲 !
265.What a great event!
比赛太精彩了!
266.This is only the first half.
这才是上半场呢。
267.It's a friendly competition[ˌkɒmpɪˈtɪʃən].
这是一场友谊赛。
268.How often do you swim?
您多久去游一次泳?
269.Three times a week.
一周3次。
270.Oh,really? Where do you swim?
真的吗?在哪儿游?
271.At the Olympic Sports Center in my neighborhood['neɪbəhʊd].
在我家附近的奥体中心。
272.When did you start golfing?
您几时开始打高尔夫的?
273.I picked up golf a couple of years ago.How about you?
一两年前开始的。您呢?
274.I've been golfing since 6th grade.
我六年级起就开始玩了。
275.Wow! No wonder you're so good at it.
噢!怪不得技术这么好。
276.I really need to lose some weight[weɪt].
我真的需要减肥了。
277.I think you should work out more too.
我觉得您还该多运动。
278.You are much skinnier[ˈskɪnɪə]since the last time I saw you.
您比上次见面苗条多了。
279.I have lost about ten kilos.
我减了二十斤。
280.How did you do that?
您怎么做到的?
281.I was on a diet and exercised daily.
节食,每天运动。
282.The most important thing is persistence[pəˈsɪstəns].
最重要的就是要坚持。
283.You're really fit.Do you exercise a lot?
您真的很健康。您经常锻炼吗?
284.Well, I almost always get up very early, and I go hiking in the mountains nearby for two hours.
嗯,我几乎总是起得很早,我在附近的山上徒步旅行了两个小时。
285.And then I go to a yoga class.之
后我去上瑜伽课。
286.Wow! How often do you exercise like that?
哇!您多久锻炼一次?
287.About six times a week. What about you?
一周大约有六次。您呢?
288.Oh, I hardly ever exercise. I usually just watch TV in my free time.
哦,我几乎不锻炼。我通常在空闲时间看电视。
289.The basketball championship[ˈtʃæmpɪənʃɪp]was exciting.
那场篮球冠军赛真是激动人心。
290.I was on the track team 10 years ago.
十年前,我在田径队。
291.He broke the world record in the javelin[ˈdʒævlɪn]throw.
他打破了标枪的世界纪录。
292.You look burned out. Did you make it to your aerobics[eəˈrəʊbɪks]class last night?
你看起来好疲惫呀。你昨晚去上健身课了吗?
293.I must have walked up a hundred stairs. I think I burned 500 calories[ˈkælərɪz].
我应该爬了有100层楼梯吧。我想我消耗了500个卡路里。
294.Wow,if I am correct[kəˈrekt],it is the third gold medal he won in the national games.
哇,如果我没有记错的话,这是他在全运会上赢得的第三块金牌.
295.Yes,he won the grand slam[slæm].
是的,他实现了大满贯.
296.I go hiking in the mountains nearby for two hours.我在附近的山上徒步旅行了两个小时。
297.Is the Chinese team taking the lead?
是中国队领先吗?
298.Did he perform[pəˈfɔːm]his best status[ˈsteɪtəs]?
他表现了他的最佳状态吗?
299.The Phoenix[ˈfiːnɪks]team overpowered[ˌəʊvə'paʊə(r)d]its counterpart[ˈkaʊntəˌpɑːt]86 to 50.
凤凰队86比50轻胜对手。
300.The Chinese team took the lead by 3 to 1 at the end of the first half.
上半场中国队3比1领先。